Elder Wilson

Elder Wilson

Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 84 Ecuador

Dear Family,

Wow I miss you guys! About time we can throw in one last Skype video-chat. It´s due time.
Wondering if SUNDAY @17:00 would be good for all of you? 

Elder Arellano was really quiet this week. I think he´s stressed out knowing that changes are coming up in 1 week and I just might be out of here. Leaving him alone with a sector & a Zone, not yet having an entire year in the mission; yea, I´ve felt that. So, I wanted to push the possibilities a little and show him the potential. He went on a couple exchanges with missionaries in other areas and I stayed in the sector; with Gods help we will have at least one baptism this saturday, we enjoyed 3 hours of church yesterday with 10 INVESTIGATORS!! a solid 8 of which are progressing towards baptismal goals. That´s right up there with some of my personal bests, exciting! Makes me think I might want to ask President Riggins to leave me here for a few months more 🙄

Sanctification is not an easy road to walk, nor is it hard to feel the love of God if we repent and humbly ask for it; I will triumph over my weaknesses and when it is time to go home, no fear will accompany me. I know who I am and who I serve. 
A priest doing visits with me this week shared that his father (a bishop then stake president for almost 14 years in a row) has always taught him concerning time and priorities first is God; 2nd, God; 3rd, God. Then ¨all things will be added unto you.¨
We are Gods´ children, His every desire and effort is that we become like him and with our Savior, Jesus Christ, that uncomprehensible reality is laid before us. When we feel the desire, we can talk to God; He is no stranger to those who serve him. He will also give us according to our righteous desires and willingness if it is for our benefit.

Well, I hope that made sense, I´m not going to re-read over it or i´ll confuse myself. Words of the spirit  ;)
Going to the Temple tomorrow with the leaders and having our oh-so inspired meeting. Good lunch, Air-conditioning, spiritual boost here. I. come. 

Love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment