Elder Wilson

Elder Wilson

Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 85 Ecuador

Dear Family, 

President passed off my training Elder Arellano and sent me away to ¨el Triunfo¨ to finish out these next few months. Where I am at is a District, not yet a Stake, but developing well; I know there are many opportuities for me to edify the church here and learn new things. Saying goodbye to some converts (especially kevin and irina) was a killer; haven´t seen too many people CRY for me leaving. Ouch. I felt it too. I´ll make my way back though before I catch the departing flight to USA.

I am with Elder Coleman, from Riverton UT. Tall, lanky distance runner. GREAT guy. He is going home in 6 weeks but we will definately be focused here as we are both learning the sector and Zone, all new.

Sadly this evening won´t be occupied with visits. Rather, Cleaning! Our house was left a FILTHY MESS! Seriously, disgusting. This beats anything I saw in my training. Complete neglect down to the dirty dishes and cobwebs. If anyone has seen Snow White lately send her our way! (:

Aside from that, truly excited to be here and give it all one more go at completing the goal. No regrets.

El Triunfo = The Triumph! ..pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment