Elder Wilson

Elder Wilson

Monday, October 26, 2015

Week 57 Ecuador

Family and Friends,

We have officially begun A Streak! What was that movie dad...Standing Tall? Something...well, we`ve had baptismal services every-other week for the past two months, or to say, my time here in Babahoyo. November is looking good and we`re going to keep this thing rolling until I`m called somewhere else. Loving Babahoyo! Keep praying, obeying, working and doing all things with a joyful spirit, then stand still and watch the Lord fulfill his promises! Thanks for all of your prayers on behalf of Hugo and the Family Ponce as they fasted with us this past week and took the most important decision of their lives.

Elder Wilson


I think I fell behind on sending these. Well, we're playing catch up!

Here grandma Wilson...I don't have the recipe, but this is Japingacho. Super delicious!


The rain, and heat, are coming back to Ecuador! I think I told grandma Rett, there are houses on the River here. Bad pic, but can you see the houses?



Carlos and Matilde Ponce. Married, and baptized!


My piano teacher (and newest Elder)

Little league soccer photos, can we do a throw-back something here!? hah

Elder Albrecht cut himself shaving. I immediately responded with a Hitler salute! haha funny dude. It was his birthday the 21st!

We had some struggles with the baptismal font again. City water pipes filled up with dirt. Better that we baptize in the river! ha


Cake! Not a fan of cake. Nope, but this one was pretty good.

Not impressed with the high temperatures

Hugo Cherrez baptized by member Juan Leon

Proof of 105 degrees of celestial glory beating down on my bleaching head! :)

Duntz hats, & lollipops



No comments:

Post a Comment