Elder Wilson

Elder Wilson

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Week 33 Ecuador

American music- voice message 5/11/15

Hey so, I just got back from a good afternoons worth of work. We were starving, so we went by a bakery and bought a little bit of bread. Now we’re sitting in our house. I’m enjoying some chocolate milk and bakery bread. Um...so I just came from a lesson too. I was sitting there, and then I heard this english song. I don’t know what it’s called, or who sings it, but it goes something like this “I’m gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier” something like that. I don’t know, it really caught my attention. I was trying to focus really hard, but it sounded cool. 

Anyways, now I’m going to head off to our weekly ward meeting, and we’ve got a new plan to throw out to the people. We’re going to strengthen this ward, and turn it around. It’s been weird this past couple weeks. We really have to fight for our lessons. It’s been hard to teach people. I don’t know what happened, and what the change was, but we’re going to start finding some quality over quantity, if you know what I mean. Anyways, I gotta run. I just wanted to throw that out there before I forgot how the song went. So, love you all. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment