Elder Wilson

Elder Wilson

Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 94 Ecuador

Family,

Sorry I didn`t write hardly today, I will admit I spent my Day searching out Waterfalls and eating smoked meat in Bucay .. sadly for the last time. Bye to my all time favorite place in Ecuador. I have pics but they don`t want to send for some reason. Later I suppose all things will be revealed!
Take care and have a superb week .. try not to get too excited over the fact that I am 3 weeks away from Utah. Love you all. 

President Uceda (area 70) said something to this effect once, ¨Focus. Learn your duty from God. How do you know your duty? Ask him. He will show you. Then you should be sure to do all that he asked you to. That is a life with purpose...¨ 
So, don`t worry, I will stay anxiously engaged in my duty to God here. It wouldn`t make much sense to be here and dream of home  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment