Elder Wilson

Elder Wilson

Monday, July 4, 2016

Week 93 Ecuador

50 plus Utah State quarters...is that a Trunky thing? haha

My right thigh where the exercise band snapped and cut me. Ouch!

Baptisms from last week


Good Sea-food. I'm going to have to get me a good restaurant when I get home.

Me in 'my office'

So the voice recording didn`t work-out.. way lame, too many virus`s on the computers down here.

So I started by singing God Bless America for like 37 seconds! ..with lots of American Pride and my companion expected nothing less.
..then I went on to say how we have found 2 great families this week that I hope to be able to baptize the end of the month.
..then I talked about how my P90X band snapped on me and totally smacked my leg pretty hard, left me sore for a bit. now what do I do!? I`mma come back with zero muscles  :(
..then I talked about me locking us out of the house Sunday night at 9 o'clock and we had to go ´make some friends´ asking around for an extension ladder. We made it in the house by 9:30 curfew, whew. 
..then one of our awesome investigators is going to Cuenca for 1 month to take care of his mom. Dangit, he`s gone.

We have leadership conferences and exchanges with the other Elders this week and we`re happy! 
..not much happening for the 4th, go find me a good lunch. Sad when you live 1.5 hours from the rest of your Zone! Oh well, no pity on me. 

Take care, love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment