Elder Wilson

Elder Wilson

Monday, February 8, 2016

Week 72 Ecuador

We had a special leadership meeting today as 11 (half) of the Zone leaders in the mission got changed, and 11 new called up. Woah. President kept me and E Estupinan together here in Duran as Zone Leaders, we have a plan...more or less...to help out the mission work in the Stake here, and he decided he wants to see us carry it out. Pray for me! I feel good. We came out of a hole but we plan on having 2 baptisms this weekend (my lucky date: 13th).
I fasted Sunday, and we found a Chosen investigator as we call it. Her name is Irina, 26 and single, very pretty, has lived a successful worldly life we could say but feels there is more, and is bored with her traditional Catholic religion. Great! It was a miracle how we found her, and her family wants to listen too. Hopefully she'll be getting baptized the first part of March. 
I can ramble forever...I need to use my voice recorder again.
Anyways, for now
Love you

Some photos of where I've been working recently.






No comments:

Post a Comment