Elder Wilson

Elder Wilson

Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 68 Ecuador


As I begin I´ll mention The Temple is incredible and the blessings are real. Before every leadership conference we get to go to be taught from on high!

Elder LaFuente (Bolivia), our District Leader, and I had a solid interchange together and share a lot of similar interests. Mom, if Darby´s room is still available and this guy gets his english down a little more to go to College in Utah we may be asking a favor. I get along particularly well with Bolivians, haha. 

Speaking of the country that has no Ocean let´s do a 180 switch, we made it to the Guayas River (ocean inlet). Yep, it´s in my sector! If you climb the hill which is slightly physically exerting and more-so infested with robbers you can experience an excellent overlook of Guayaquil. If I get the shot I´ll be sure to share. Up there around that hill though some members (jokingly) almost ran us over with this dune-buggy and let me drive it back to their house. It was a short thrill.
This very day I was suffering from Diahrrea so a member walking with us goes up to a tree and starts shaking it until plop comes down a small yellow fruit: Guaba. I ate it and am Diahrrea free! #naturalremedies. Now that I´ve shared yet another bodily function disorder of mine I´ll share some good news. A lady had one of those electric scales that checks your Body Mass etc... so I got on. (with clothes) I weigh 178lbs and am 9.2% body fat. Not Bad considering I was like 7% wrestling!

Cool experience: this week was also Stake Conference so I was with Pres. Riggins Sat & Sun BUT we had an area 70 there too, Elder Acosta from Argentina - this guy is super loving and inspired. #calledofGod. He´s a convert of 26 years too. Feeling blessed I got to attend several meetings with them. Getting to know the leadership of the church more.. we are no doubt the coolest (organization) in the world!! ..followed closely by Disney and Google. #God´sKingdom

We are at level 0 in the work right now. I came into a dead Zone, But, we have lots of lists, work, and potential and that motivates me! God blesses our efforts no doubt.
So, Keep trying_everyone! Love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment