Elder Wilson

Elder Wilson

Monday, November 30, 2015

Week 62 Ecuador

We baptized some future leaders of the church this past weekend, Zailart and Daniela have my heart! I love the relationships we create with these awesome families and to see the Gospel light up their homes.

We´re always looking forward. We went to make wedding and baptismal plans with the Baragan family (7). The Dad and daughter were fighting when we arrived and there was no spirit. We sang. We taught. The lesson turned to cold feelings and everyone trying to give suggestions from the scriptures. I had a lump in my throat and just said, ¨YA¨ .. stop. I promised the answer would come if the Father prayed, so we kneeled, he gave a sincere prayer, and then as family members arose and resorted to dishing up the dinner or talking in a hushed tone E´ Albrecht and I stayed kneeling for 15 minutes more as the father continued praying silently. Rarely have I prayed so sincerely. Well. He got his answer. Time to put that answer into action so we can realize there baptism on the 26 of December!

Always lots of unrivaled experiences here in the mission field.

I´m feeling that I will be soon called out of Babahoyo before the new year and I feel sad about it. It´s a lot of feelings. I don´t want to go. I love my converts, I have lots of investigators with a lot of potential. It may be a selfish feeling too that I don´t want to give away what i´ve now set-up these past 3 months. Ha, maybe I am too comfortable. E´ Albrecht and I are like brothers and are enjoying our success. Shoot, I don´t want to go. I will love this month, then, I´ll happily do what the Lord thinks best.


Well.. off to go wash my clothing! Then go to Guayaquil for the Leadership Conference, that´s always inspiring.

PS: the church came out with a new video ¨A savior is born.¨ Look it up, share it on Facebook, put it out there for everyone to see! 

Love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment