Elder Wilson

Elder Wilson

Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 16 Ecuador

Forgive me, I`m not writing a general email today. Juanes (and a lot of the zone) have changes today, and I`m waiting my new companion with the zone leader... 
  ...I am with my new companion, Elder Rivas. He is from Guatemala. He has 22 months in the mission, and I will likely be his last companion. We are determined to make the best of it! The president gave me a call. I am the new District Leader for Quevedo Norte 1. This is what I wanted...so here we go! We also got a new zone leader, Elder Shephard, he is from St. George, UT. It should be good working with him...we have a lot of work to do.
Still going hard on the mangos...

Searching for Saints

Gigantic bugs! This one is dead. I haven't gotten a picture of a live one yet, but I've seen a lot bigger. When they're alive they're more red than black...Gross! I do a goofy freak-out dance when they land on me. The kids were playing with this one.

We rescued this lady. She hasn't missed a week of church since! Even came in with muddy feet, soaked from the rain one week. Awesome! She has terrible vision. So, I bought her new reading glasses for $3, and brought her that huge triplet. She can now read the scriptures! Yeah!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment