Elder Wilson

Elder Wilson

Monday, December 22, 2014

Week 13 Ecuador

12-21-14
We`re heading out early in the morning for Guayaquil to spend Monday and Tuesday with the President. Temple, service, Christmas dinner, who knows what else... I`m excited though, always to get out and about in new areas!


Elder Juanes

My morning fix;) protein shake


Some lucky kids are getting CTR rings this Christmas, thanks to Rachel.

Awesome, they love it!

Exploring...

Bad idea, got some bad allergy results after.


Alejandra and Zully

Night of talents...

Traditional Ecuadorian Dance!

Reminded me a little of Brian's music band back at home. They were good! :)

I made it to the ocean! (port)



Guayaquil



Christmas in Guayaquil


The city...




Pretty stuff...


Lighthouse


Do the pics do justice? Idk I haven't even looked at them...just snapping away!

This place is sweet! I want to retire and die here probably...maybe not.

 Crazy day-lots yet to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment