Elder Wilson

Elder Wilson

Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 90 Ecuador

Life in Naranjito is moving along! I`m an emotional wreck sending Elder Coleman home, but the work will go forth and I am eyes forward on MY mission. We had a couple baptismal invitations bounce off hearts of stone this week and come back to slap me in the face but a couple sincere investigators stepped forward too. Can`t ask for more. 
We had the very special opportunity of a lifetime, Making History as 3 missions came together under the voice of an Apostle. We all shook his hand and learned from his great counsel Saturday morning. 
Elder Rasband transmitted the Love of God and spoke with confidence. Experience was manifested in each of his stories or gospel principles taught as we shot questions at him. Most of all my vision of my Savior, Jesus Christ, was illuminated as he spoke a familiar, yet special Apostolic witness of Him. I will testify every day of my mission that Jesus Christ is our Savior, he lives, this is his church, there is evidence of that. He is a God of Miracles, of mercy and justice. One day, whether it be in my lifetime or the life of generations after me, he will come to redeem all those who love him and have come to know him through service; a lifetime of service in his kingdom would be well spent. We serve him because we Love him.
...I love every one of you, my family, and the only thing that has kept me from coming home throughout these past two years and what will keep me working these past 7 weeks is my love for Jesus Christ.
I love you all.

Pitahaya, coconut, cheesecake...all delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment